Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

marking waypoints while flying

TEXN

Reaction score
I have not found anything in the manual concerning this...but is there a way to drop a way point at the drone location while flying so you can later find the exact spot while on foot? Or at least record the gps location so you can transfer location into another gps app on the iphone? I located a cave while flying and attempted to find it while on foot but was not successful. I didnt have the drone with me on the day I attempted to find the cave. But having a feature that records a location for later is something I will use a lot.

If you fly with your phone. You can review the logs, which will give you coordinates. I don't use waypoints, so can't answer your question.

If you fly with your phone. You can review the logs, which will give you coordinates. I don't use waypoints, so can't answer your question.
yes. But how would you determine where a certain point is on a mile long flight path? That is the issue I am looking answers to.

In the general settings you can have it display your aircraft’s GPS location if set to do so. The coordinates will be displayed in the corner of the map if activated in latitude/longitude. If I’m not mistaken, I also think the flight log will display them on playback if GPS is set too. I think this may help you. F6CE36A0-5BF9-4852-888F-5016BB83C528.jpeg

Reactions: TEXN

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smaxfieldapi