Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Made 2 flights today with the Evo...

Why is your gimbal so jumpy on both videos. makes the whole footage useless, pretty stuff but you really should talk to Autel about that, or is it something tyou are doing?

are you saying that the jumpy video is caused by the VR setting on the app and the pilot was wearing them? That being the case he would be having seizure, who moves their head that way while flying with goggles? I don't get it. BTW I don't have VR problems, I use Yuneec goggles fed by my Nvidia Shield's HDMI port

Reactions: Madhungarian
are you saying that the jumpy video is caused by the VR setting on the app and the pilot was wearing them? That being the case he would be having seizure, who moves their head that way while flying with goggles? I don't get it. BTW I don't have VR problems, I use Yuneec goggles fed by my Nvidia Shield's HDMI port
By him moving his head up and down.
Here is my video with me using VR before I purchased the box goggles.

Believe me you cant hold your head steady enough.the headtracking is constantly picking up the smallest movement.i have been flying a bebop2 for over 200 flights and never had this issue.i have brought it to autel attention .I'll look into the box goggles mentioned above

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ben648691