Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller V1 not syncing flights to cloud correctly

jaja6009

Reaction score
Information
Smart Controller V1 with the newest version of Autel Explorer (Used only for the Evo 2 Dual V1)
Autel Evo 2 Dual V1
Autel Evo
Dronelogbook.com software

I am having problems with flight syc in the cloud with with the Evo 2 Dual using the Smart Controller V1. On the Smart Controller I can only see flights completed while using the Smart Controller. There are multiple other flights that were done using the standard controller with a cell phone as th device.
When logged into the account for Autel, I cannot see any of the Evo flights or the flights from the Evo 2 Dual V1 that were not conducted with the Smart Controller.

When I look at the phone that was used when flying the Evo 2 Dual V1 and the standard controller, all flights are there and all flights from the Evo are also there.

A very weird thing is that when using Air Data for flight logs, all flights are imported and viewable, so I know that the flights are in the Autel cloud. But when using my paid subscription for Dronelogbook.com, I cannot get it to download my Autel Evo 2 Dual V1 flights conducted with the Smart Controller.

Does anyon have any idea on this?

The only thing I can think of is to uninstall Autel Explorer on the Smart Controller V1 and then reinstall from apk.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo