Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A timeLapse but with a new Evo 2 Pro V3

surenmunoo

Reaction score
Dealer had sent me a replacement because of the soft images and unfocused videos. Did a few small flights and the below Timelapse today, now this looks good, no colour editing at all, straight from the SD Card. Keep posted because soon I will do a full range test.

it looks awesome !
I'll be waiting for the range test!
How do you like the SC?
It works well, I much prefer the Dji RC Pro and it would be nice if the Autel could work with that, more buttons to customise. Currently the Auto RC only has the C Button that can be customised but the Oled screen makes it worth while.

Reactions: edgardcafe
It works well, I much prefer the Dji RC Pro and it would be nice if the Autel could work with that, more buttons to customise. Currently the Auto RC only has the C Button that can be customised but the Oled screen makes it worth while.
Thanks for sharing. Don’t forget to share your range test with us. Lol

Reactions: surenmunoo
It

It looks very stable! Was it win?
Not very windy, about 10km/h winds. I also did a hover test between the Mavic 3 and Evo 2 and the evo landed at 5% battery at 31 minutes, Mavic 3 landed at 5% battery at 37 minutes flight time. The V3 only shows like 34 minutes flight time when powered on with a 100% charged battery, the Lite+ was like that and then a FW fixed that issue so hopefully this will be fixed soon as well. The Evo did pretty well in this test and once the new FW drops, it will hopefully last as long as the Mavic 3.

Thanks for sharing. Don’t forget to share your range test with us. Lol
Battery is a big limitation on this drone, never dropped a bar of signal. Max range I feel that you can get with this drone is around 7km each way because of the battery

Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 16.16.47.png

Reactions: edgardcafe

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles