Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lund Sand Dunes

rkyleh

Reaction score
I ran across this small area of sand dunes on the way to Lund. Thought it would be a good place to limber up my fingers. This is only the second time I have flown this winter. I thought once of selling my EVO on second thought no way.

I've watched a lot of you vids but this for me is the best yet!!
Thank You so much for sharing rkyleh.

I like it when people do most of their flying relatively low to the ground. High level and look down shots have their place, but in my view the ability to use a drone as a superior low level ‘gimbal’ is under used.

I was sad when I read you were thinking of selling and now I'm thrilled that you changed your mind! Enjoy your Utah videos so much and the choices of music. When I see a new video posted, I drop everything and watch. Thanks, again.

I ran across this small area of sand dunes on the way to Lund. Thought it would be a good place to limber up my fingers. This is only the second time I have flown this winter. I thought once of selling my EVO on second thought no way.
Nice video! Now all we needed were some camels ? in the background & maybe a belly dancer ? or two or three!!! Really cool video though!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen