Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Low res. On camera with 4k on.

Reaction score
Hello please help . When I'm taking pictures the pictures come out clear. But when I'm shooting 4k video . Every time I do a play back the video sucks and the resolution is crap and that's on 4k. I have tried everything but still the same. Even on 1080 it's like it's all the same. Don't know if it's my phone or what. Anyone know??

Hello please help . When I'm taking pictures the pictures come out clear. But when I'm shooting 4k video . Every time I do a play back the video sucks and the resolution is crap and that's on 4k. I have tried everything but still the same. Even on 1080 it's like it's all the same. Don't know if it's my phone or what. Anyone know??
Can you give us a bit more info? Are you importing the videos from the drone to the phone or does it also happen on the PC?

That's pulling the Micro SD card out of the xsp and putting in my phone then watching it. Like I said the pics are crystal clear . But no matter what resolution I use it's crappy looking .

That's pulling the Micro SD card out of the xsp and putting in my phone then watching it. Like I said the pics are crystal clear . But no matter what resolution I use it's crappy looking .
Hmm.. Can you upload a video to a service like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc? It could also be your phone that downscales the video, in order to play it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d