Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Low noise props?

Nicoloks

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone know if there are any 3rd parties making low noise props for the Evo? Compared to my old Mavic Pro with the low noise props, the Evo seems quite noticeably louder once I'm out to the 30~40M mark.

That's weird because the Evo is pretty much very low in noise.

It's no Mavic Air, but to my ears there is a difference.

Tom's Tech Time review show there was about a 5dB difference in favor of the low noise props on the Mavic;

Shame. Went for a fly early this morning and I could clearly hear my Evo when it was hovering above 100M. This wasn't the case with the Mavic and low noise props. Hopefully someone jumps on this opportunity.

Shame. Went for a fly early this morning and I could clearly hear my Evo when it was hovering above 100M. This wasn't the case with the Mavic and low noise props. Hopefully someone jumps on this opportunity.
IMHO, your bird has a problem. I can't hear my EVO above about 150 feet, certainly not at 100 meters. It is MUCH quieter than my MAVIC (sold long ago). I would be interested in other's experience...

I don’t have a measuring device—other than my ears—but mine’s pretty quiet, except in ludicrous mode.

IMHO, your bird has a problem. I can't hear my EVO above about 150 feet, certainly not at 100 meters. It is MUCH quieter than my MAVIC (sold long ago). I would be interested in other's experience...
This is my 5th drone, but first Autel. That would be just my luck. It is definitely the angry swarm of bees noise I am hearing. This sound was there on the Mavic too, however anything above 80m would be quiet enough that you wouldn't notice it unless you knew what you were listening out for. Not the case with the Autel, though it was a very still, clear and quiet this morning.

Have inspected the props which have no sign of damage at all.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert