Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Losing video

It is perfectly fine to have an opinion on which signal is better. Heck, I am the first to say, nothing beats ocusync. People will always defend what they believe in. It is human nature. What I don't agree is promoting of other products while bashing yours. It's like going into a Ford lovers club and telling them "FORD = Fix or Repair Daily, go get yourself a Dodge".

There are plenty of ways to get your message across. I have restored your post. I just ask that it is not repeated.
Sorry if my posts as written came across as offensive, rather than helpful for the OP. I still own both aircraft, so I believe am in a position to make an objective comparison. For the record, I am no more of a fan of DJI than I am of Autel, so I can only speak of the equipment, independent of the manufacturer, and what I have found to work best for each situation. EVO still has its place. However signal strength and video reliability at distances beyond a mile are not its strong suit, so any interference at short distances will also result in signal degradation and loss of FPV. Environment plays a very large role.

Reactions: Ansia
I sold ALL OF MY DJI gear inspire 1.2 and my mavics, AUTEL made me a believer. I do not need or will ask a foreign country to allow me to fly my missions.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles