Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

live deck on computer

sorry to ask again...so what are we doing with these capture boxes? I have live deck and how what are we looking to do to enhance the experience? :)
So with Live Decks ethernet capabilities not working the capture device gives the option to run from Live Deck to the PC thus using the pc as a portable monitor that you could mobile hotspot to out in the field to go live to Facebook or YouTube etc if that makes sense it's how I intend to use this method.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
So with Live Decks ethernet capabilities not working the capture device gives the option to run from Live Deck to the PC thus using the pc as a portable monitor that you could mobile hotspot to out in the field to go live to Facebook or YouTube etc if that makes sense it's how I intend to use this method.
wow, that's awesome. thanks for the explanation; I could definitely use this capability. let's us know if the device(s) works as intended. :)

Reactions: AZdroney83
wow, that's awesome. thanks for the explanation; I could definitely use this capability. let's us know if the device(s) works as intended. :)
Your very welcome I will definitely post here how everything works once I receive and test it.

Works perfectly on a $20,000 Red camera to PC so I see no reason it would not work with the Live deck.

Well I snagged that other one as there were almost to many to choose from if it doesn't work I'll give this one a go thank you for sharing.

sorry to ask again...so what are we doing with these capture boxes? I have live deck and how what are we looking to do to enhance the experience? :)
Ok let me explain..the live deck shows a live feed from the drone to the a connected via USB cable or HDMI cable to tv. Now if you are flying, let say,the beach or mountains where there is no tv display, this box allows you to hook the live deck up to a laptop so you or your family can enjoy the view you are watching. When the live deck came out they said it would be able to hook up to a laptop or computer using the ethernet cable but so far that does not work as yet..so this box apparently makes it easy to hook up to your laptop in remote areas as a tv monitor will be to complicated to move around in a car and you will need 110v etc..

Ok let me explain..the live deck shows a live feed from the drone to the a connected via USB cable or HDMI cable to tv. Now if you are flying, let say,the beach or mountains where there is no tv display, this box allows you to hook the live deck up to a laptop so you or your family can enjoy the view you are watching. When the live deck came out they said it would be able to hook up to a laptop or computer using the ethernet cable but so far that does not work as yet..so this box apparently makes it easy to hook up to your laptop in remote areas as a tv monitor will be to complicated to move around in a car and you will need 110v etc..
You explained that extremely well much better than myself. That is exactly correct and the overall goal with capture box.

got this one for $11 and it works ok. I am able to livestream on my yt account as a webcam. haven't yet tested outdoors for latency and picture quality but indoors, it connects and transmits fine using the live deck.

Get one of these.

You can pump the HDMI in to this and then connect it to your PC and stream with OBS to any site you want to stream too. Don't need to worry about USB or Ethernet this way. Don't have to worry about drivers for the Live Deck to make it all work. That comes with the Elgato. You can plug it into your desktop at home or use your laptop on the road so you can stream from anywhere you get internet with your laptop. Surface Pro with LTE would work great as a portable streaming computer.
Will this work with any video capture card that is plug and play? Please send us directions (step by step) on what you did to make it work.
Thank you

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller