Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

live deck on computer

Avinash69

Reaction score
i need hep on how to set up my live deck to my laptop..i have and ethernet cable ..can anyone help thanks..the hdmi and the usb port is working..thanks avi

Reactions: TominatorSkyview

advexure

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
advexure.com
I believe you need the latest Live Deck update which you will need to contact Autel Support for.

AZdroney83

Reaction score
i need hep on how to set up my live deck to my laptop..i have and ethernet cable ..can anyone help thanks..the hdmi and the usb port is working..thanks avi
I contacted Autel on the same matter that was last week they seem to have gone mute on matters regarding live deck in regards to pc connection. I hope im wrong but does not appear to be the case I know the manual said for it to work you need to download the Autel Video app which currently does not even exist hope they fix this as that capability would be awesome as youd be able to use the laptop as a mobile command station.

advexure

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
advexure.com
It may not be released publicly yet but our demo Live Deck units just recently got set up for PC connection. We'll check on this with the Autel team and I'll try and post an update back here.

AZdroney83

Reaction score
It may not be released publicly yet but our demo Live Deck units just recently got set up for PC connection. We'll check on this with the Autel team and I'll try and post an update back here.
Thank you that will be very welcome news to any live deck owner I actually plan on using my phones mobile hotspot for internet to the pc while using livedeck to live stream the footage without the need for Youtube I have a few other ideas with this as well so ill be very excited if this comes to light soon.

Reactions: advexure

Avinash69

Reaction score
hi autel contacted me and they said they are working on it..so please bear with them..i am happy to be the first owner in trinidad of the live deck..so far the live deck HDMI and USB ports work very good..will recommend !!

Reactions: AZdroney83

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren562