Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Live Deck 2

Bob,
Thanks for responding. No, I have not been able to connect at all. At least you were connected at some point. Probably worse to be connected and then not. After I follow all the instructions on Autel's Youtube video and plug the Live Deck 2 into my monitor I get the "Born to Explore" logo then Autel's logo appears, then "Aircraft not connected". That is not what appears on Autel's Youtube video. In the video, soon as the Live Deck 2 is attached to a monitor you immediately begin to see on the screen what the drone is seeing. I have been in contact with Autel's support group, and have as of this posting have not been successful in connecting. So far they haven't been able to correct the issue. I'll let you know if it happens. Good Luck!

having problems with LD 2 connecting to my 640T V3 right out of the box. live deck will not sync up with drone or smart controller. so what is the latest firmware update for the livedeck 2 and where can it be downloaded. unable to find on autels website.
thanks JM

Bob,
Thanks for responding. No, I have not been able to connect at all. At least you were connected at some point. Probably worse to be connected and then not. After I follow all the instructions on Autel's Youtube video and plug the Live Deck 2 into my monitor I get the "Born to Explore" logo then Autel's logo appears, then "Aircraft not connected". That is not what appears on Autel's Youtube video. In the video, soon as the Live Deck 2 is attached to a monitor you immediately begin to see on the screen what the drone is seeing. I have been in contact with Autel's support group, and have as of this posting have not been successful in connecting. So far they haven't been able to correct the issue. I'll let you know if it happens. Good Luck!
Yes. Exactly what mine is now doing.

Yep. Got it working. Need to update firmware on Live Deck. Hasn’t been released yet but they sent it to my by email this morning. Works fine now.
im still looking for the LD 2 firmware upgrade, who did you contact for the firmware? the support email i was givin by the seller of my drone is for the automotive group. thanks !

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan