Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

KML file

jmason702

Reaction score
Please enlighten me on how to upload a kml file into Autel Explorer, I'm running an older but True version of Autel explorer, made for the V1

Got 3 very nice jobs to bid on
thank you guys so much

yes I have it, I plug-in card reader with the kmls on it, but not sure how to or where to put them?

ok i figure it out, but when I open the KML, it goes into a waypoint mission...

how would I open it in a polly or rectangle mission?

I put the KMLs in my download file

Thanks, and is there a how-to vid or a post with a walk-through, everytime I select the KML from my download, it goes straight to way points...

screen shot, thanks

Attachments

• 20220610_153622.jpg
    20220610_153622.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 81
The tutorial video that UGCS put out mentioned exporting the points KML as linestring.. I am not sure how this is done with google earth directly but I think that would be part of the solution.

Reactions: jmason702
open the KML file in google earth and use the polygon tool and retrace it, save it as a KML file, and export it to your PC then to the SD card.
Then the Explorer app will open it as a Polly mission vs a waypoint mission

Reactions: G_G and Detritalgeo
I’m able to upload Latitude, Longitude and Altitude. When I go into making alterations the “gimbal position” is not available. Is there a specific way that the Google Earth Pro needs to identify that setting in order for it to register in the upload?

Hola como estas soy de colombia he podido utilizar la mision tipo lineal para realizar vuelos con seguimiento de terreno utilizando la capacidad AGL y MSL de este tipo de mision. Esto solo es posible usando UgCS, pero la licencia es costosa, pero encontré una manera gratuita de hacerlo si te interesa contactarme. [email protected]

Attachments

• WhatsApp-Video-2022-07-14-at-8.01.22-PM.gif
    WhatsApp-Video-2022-07-14-at-8.01.22-PM.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 45
is there any other way to utilize the terrain follow other than UGCS? This cost 150 USD / Month, that's a bit much for my taste

is there any other way to utilize the terrain follow other than UGCS? This cost 150 USD / Month, that's a bit much for my taste
Use the QGC is free, you just have to configure the camera, if you look at the previous message I have tried it successfully.

Reactions: DanielD

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials