Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Just ordered mine from WELLBOTS. They said they have them in stock. Should ship early next week. I paid for one day shipping.

That's what I thought.... It appears they are betting at the customer's expense.
They can't loose, they get the money, customer gets to wait.
They don't have any problem deceiving their customers.
"Dave" at Wellbots lied when he told Red on April 3rd that they had them in stock to ship "today".
I hope NOBODY places any more orders with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAlert624
Something seems a little fishy, maybe pin them down for a positive answer if they actually have the evo ll in stock or not , and if they do why hasn't it shipped yet .

Someone with something at stake (IE $$$) would be well advised to file a complaint with the New York State attorney general.

Just reading the exchanges with Wellbots, things don't add up
When they were challenged "David" backpedaled and said he was relying what Autel said. This is hard to reconcile with facts. Everyone wants this drone - retailers want sales - If Autel is ready to ship ALL retailers would announce it, not one exclusive retailer. Those handful of units that people got last week do not appear to be retail ready production units with their random firmware issues and limited camera functions. Those leaked units gave everyone false hopes and the idea that you had to know the 'right people" to get one.
I'm skeptical of anyone that is offering a "special" deal to get EVO II before everyone else

Reactions: romi
I just cancelled my order. Eliott called me from France. Autel Robotics USA says no one should have the official final release. The drone has not been released yet, per Autel.

Reactions: butch and romi
This is the most interesting part. I got a text message this morning. The phone number who sent it is also Autelpilot.com.

1586443398623.png

Last edited:
Well I just tried to reverse the number just using Google and all hits came back as phone scam but not with the exact number you posted. I can tell you Autelpilots (this forum) has nothing to do with what ever is going on that I am aware of anyways. Being it ledgit or shady we do not sell drones. :) Wish we did then I could test them all. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAlert624
He must have had two orders in at

"I received this text this morning"
For me, the date of the SMS is the date of the laying day or it should be April 9 and not Tuesday March 24 ?????
What is this entourloupe.

I received a text message from two different companies autelpilot.com 3/24 and wellbots.com 4/9 from the same phone number. Got runarounds/lies from both of them.

"I received this text this morning"
For me, the date of the SMS is the date of the laying day or it should be April 9 and not Tuesday March 24 ?????
What is this entourloupe.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghost183