Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Just ordered mine from WELLBOTS. They said they have them in stock. Should ship early next week. I paid for one day shipping.

I bit of advice. Please visit Auteldrones.com and check the authorized dealer list. If the company you are buying your Evo 2 is not on that list, please stay away from them. During the time of releases of new products, many people try to take advantage of those who cannot wait. Protect yourself.

I bit of advice. Please visit Auteldrones.com and check the authorized dealer list. If the company you are buying your Evo 2 is not on that list, please stay away from them. During the time of releases of new products, many people try to take advantage of those who cannot wait. Protect yourself.
Thank you

I had a good conversation with Wellbots this morning. I'm keeping my order with them after the conversation. If anything changes my mind, I'll post it here. Trust me, guys, I am shamefully brutal with vendors. After my conversation this morning, I reviewed all of the chats and emails I've had with them and do not see an issue (in my case at least). They told me what they knew each step of the way and it has checked out.

These ship direct from Autel Robotics warehouse in Washington by the way. The delay is not with Wellbots. Sometimes the message can get a little lost or misunderstood via a chat window, but I understand now. I also know that I need to be a little more understanding during these tough times, not just with vendors, but in general.

This is my experience- your mileage may vary and your situation may be different. And no, I don't work for Wellbots- I'm just a middle aged gadget loving IT Director in Colorado that understands that things don't always go as planned and that people are basically good.

Cheers!

I had a good conversation with Wellbots this morning. I'm keeping my order with them after the conversation. If anything changes my mind, I'll post it here. Trust me, guys, I am shamefully brutal with vendors. After my conversation this morning, I reviewed all of the chats and emails I've had with them and do not see an issue (in my case at least). They told me what they knew each step of the way and it has checked out.

These ship direct from Autel Robotics warehouse in Washington by the way. The delay is not with Wellbots. Sometimes the message can get a little lost or misunderstood via a chat window, but I understand now. I also know that I need to be a little more understanding during these tough times, not just with vendors, but in general.

This is my experience- your mileage may vary and your situation may be different. And no, I don't work for Wellbots- I'm just a middle aged gadget loving IT Director in Colorado that understands that things don't always go as planned and that people are basically good.

Cheers!
I'm happy that you're happy but that doesn't make up for the fact that they told more than one member here that they had them in "in stock" and "we've been shipping them for a week".
You may be ok with your situation but when a vendor lies to it's customers for the purpose of bumping up their cash flow, that's pretty egregious and most people would make a different choice if they were aware of it. Not trying to persuade anyone just looking for a little bit of honesty somewhere. There's a shortage at Wellbots.

Reactions: parkgt
There's a shortage at Wellbots as with other suppliers, do not believe.
I had a conversation, a few days ago with the warehouse, they are at the warehouse but only in Honk-kong.
Here is the answer I was given:
Thank you for your call. We obtained the EVO II Pro kit only in Hong Kong stock.
But sorry that we cannot send it in UK or France because the flight has been suspended.
Then we need to ship EVO 2 to UK by sea transportation. It take 2-3 months if everything goes smoothly.

Unfortunately, I believe that all the traffic disrupted by the Covid must return to normal.

There's a shortage at Wellbots as with other suppliers, do not believe.
I had a conversation, a few days ago with the warehouse, they are at the warehouse but only in Honk-kong.
Here is the answer I was given:
Thank you for your call. We obtained the EVO II Pro kit only in Hong Kong stock.
But sorry that we cannot send it in UK or France because the flight has been suspended.
Then we need to ship EVO 2 to UK by sea transportation. It take 2-3 months if everything goes smoothly.

Unfortunately, I believe that all the traffic disrupted by the Covid must return to normal.
Ok, lets say it this way the store employee in New York deliberately lied to more than member here by saying that they had them in stock and had been shipping for a week. . They took at least one man's money under false pretenses. That's illegal.
Why make that excusable? Its not ok.

Reactions: parkgt
So if they all ship from Washington, wellbots would never really have them "in stock", right. B and H is supposed to notify me when they have them. They have not lied about it.

So if they all ship from Washington, wellbots would never really have them "in stock", right. B and H is supposed to notify me when they have them. They have not lied about it.
Exactly!

I got this email this morning from Autelpilot.com. I have an order in with confirmation of shipping from them. Anyone else get this email today???

I got this email this morning from Autelpilot.com. I have an order in with confirmation of shipping from them. Anyone else get this email today???
When did you place your order and when did you get confirmation of shipping? Thanks

Who are these people? Are they listed on Autel as an authorized vendor under a different name?

Do you trust them Red? I'm ready to push the button because of the pictures of the stock I think. What do you think?

I am waiting to hear what @Cicero24 says about his confirmation of shipping. I believe they ship from China. If so, it has to go through customs. No telling how long that could take. Maybe a message to them autelpilot.com asking "where does it ship from???"

I ordered on the 7th after reaching out to them. Should be here 7-10 days. The other fellow on the forum that has his already also ordered from the same vendor.

Reactions: RedAlert624
”Timgangloff” on the forum has a posting here and it looks like he has had his since the 30th or so.

I am waiting to hear what @Cicero24 says about his confirmation of shipping. I believe they ship from China. If so, it has to go through customs. No telling how long that could take. Maybe a message to them autelpilot.com asking "where does it ship from???"
I did send them an email asking them if it was shippng from within the US. Haven't received a reply yet.

Last edited:
I ordered on the 7th after reaching out to them. Should be here 7-10 days. The other fellow on the forum that has his already also ordered from the same vendor.
They have shipment tracking on their website, did they give you a tracking number yet? If they've shipped it then I would think they would have sent you one.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coastaldrone