Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Just ordered mine from WELLBOTS. They said they have them in stock. Should ship early next week. I paid for one day shipping.

Congrats! As an FYI I ordered my EVO I last year from them and it came directly from Autel in WA. So has everything else since then - props and case. They have a good points program that allowed me to purchase the hard case for $69 a month later. And no tax.

Reactions: RedAlert624
They told me that they arrive end of next week. They ship from Seattle

Thanks Red. I messaged them as well and received the exact same answer. I was kind of hoping you were going to say you had a tracking number LOL!
I'm expecting to press the submit button in the next day or so, hopefully based on what I read about your order. BTW did you order the rugged bundle? Apparently that might be another week longer wait

I did not order the rugged. I will keep you guys posted when I receive a tracking number

Reactions: romi
Just ordered from Wellbots this morning and this afternoon, chat support said it should ship tomorrow via 2 day fedex. Outstanding!

Romi., No- not yet. I will keep you all posted. I have pinged their chat a few times over the past two weeks and the response kept getting a little more precise each time. Honestly folks, as much as we are all excited to get this incredible tech in our hands, it is amazing that orders are even processing given the crisis. I work for a huge hospital system and we're considered essential, but there are no cars on the road going to work. Most businesses are skeleton crew only at this point- here in Colorado anyway.

I was thrilled to find this board and I look forward to posting, reading and sharing about our shared passion in the months/years to come. Bless you all and please stay safe.

David

Reactions: JohnOfDrones
Dave, I'm glad you weren't offended at my question. I want to order one and I've only considered official Autel retail partners but there's a lot of outlets willing to take your payment but not give you a ship date. So when Wellbots says they're shipping, Id like to verify it somehow before I go ahead and pay the bill!
I'm a natural skeptic LOL!

Reactions: RedAlert624
no worries Romi. Wellbots is listed as a dealer on auteldrones.com so I assume they 'passed the sniff test'.

Reactions: romi
Last Friday I was told it would ship early this week by David at Autel. Still waiting.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy