Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

INVALID Home Point

We were also in the 105-109's for about 3 weeks the beginning of last month. It's really nice now. Overcast and 65.

Safe to fly!!
Why i'll be hornswaggled! :eek: there that sucker is......
safe 2 fly.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia
That's the one I was referring to. Sorry everyone. I've been so busy, I completely forgot to do the recording.
Well here is the one I usually get.caution landing.jpg
But, when I flew to the front of the house to get a shot of the new gutters My screen showed starpoint. I almost freaked but it returned home?????
gutters1.jpg

Well here is the one I usually get.View attachment 5198
But, when I flew to the front of the house to get a shot of the new gutters My screen showed starpoint. I almost freaked but it returned home?????
View attachment 5199
Starpoint does know how to rth. It photographs the floor and learns the route in coordination with the satellites you do have locked on.

If you ever see ATTI in your screen. Your drone wont RTH.

When I power up ATTI comes up first, then starpoint. Never take off with less than 12 sats.

Star Point = You don't have enough satellites, but the drone uses it's sensors to locate itself in relation to the ground. This works up to 33'. After that it switches to ATTI mode.

ATTI = is short for Attitude mode. Basically the only thing the drone does is hold altitude. Any wind will take your drone away if you aren't paying attention. What I suggest is for you to buy a cheap drone like a Syma and practice ATTI flying, so when it happens with your Evo, you are prepared.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy