Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I give up...

All the legalities aside, it's still pretty amazing that someone can fly like that. I'd be dizzy as all get out. LOL! You would have to build your own and be a drone mechanic to keep that thing going, as I'm pretty sure that little racer gets smashed quite often. Exceptional video quality and range for such a device though. That thing makes Ludacris mode on the Evo look like slow motion. Damn that thing is FAST

That's a hell of a camera for an FPV race drone, his equipment list has a GoPro in it, so maybe that's it, it is very well stabilized and the image quality superb for a drone of that nature. I certainly could not even come close to flying with razor sharp reflexes like that. Race drones are no joke, but race drone pilots anger me, because at this stage in my life I could not even hope to fly like that. The images are also perfectly framed and the moves seemingly choreographed to death, however I must say that stressing the Rhinos out no matter how great the footage just wasn't something that pleased me. Of course there is always the chance of having crashed into one, but I doubt they would even feel it.

Guess what he is sponsored and probably makes more money than most of us flying drones. That is a promotional video for him. I bet he doesn't fly like that most of the time. I agree he should not be buzzing around people or animals. But if it hit the bridge or train there would be no damage to them and only destroy the drone. I think that we have to respect the law or we will all suffer. But there is an application for this kind of flying. I would be pretty ticked off if I was snowboarding or biking and was taken ot by a drone, but I'm sure he was paid to make those videos and the bikers and snowboarders were all for it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Football Bat