Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How to control the speed of panning (left to right)

CtrlAltDel

Reaction score
Im a total drone newb. Just got my XSP and love it. When recording video of our city skyline, turning from left to right, it begins slowly and then goes way to fast. How do I consistently, slowly and smoothly pan ? I tried holding the stick about half way but cant get a consistent speed.

This is a known problem, Autel engineers are working on a fix with new firmware that is suppose to come out at the end of the first quarter or early in the 2nd quarter.
I find have the speed setting set to 12 MPH and just feathering the stick you can get a pretty smooth pan but yes it is touche :)

Reactions: CtrlAltDel
This is a known problem, Autel engineers are working on a fix with new firmware that is suppose to come out at the end of the first quarter or early in the 2nd quarter.
I find have the speed setting set to 12 MPH and just feathering the stick you can get a pretty smooth pan but yes it is touche :)
Thank you!

Some forward motion combined with yaw input seems to help the issue somewhat. Of course, if clear flying space or precise video is a problem, this won't work.

Reactions: CtrlAltDel

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d