Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

High/Low temp function

mati335

Reaction score
So i have a autel evo 2 640t enterprize v2 and the high/low temp function that when enabled a box appears on my smart controller and this box can be resized to fit the whole screen and it shows with red dot the highest temp area and with blue dot the lowest temp area and this has stopped working. I still have the icon and i can enable it but the box does not appear anymore.

So i have a autel evo 2 640t enterprize v2 and the high/low temp function that when enabled a box appears on my smart controller and this box can be resized to fit the whole screen and it shows with red dot the highest temp area and with blue dot the lowest temp area and this has stopped working. I still have the icon and i can enable it but the box does not appear anymore.
Have you informed AR? If so what did they say?

They have not answered my email. Does anybody know how to reinstall the autel explorer software on the smart controller?

They have not answered my email. Does anybody know how to reinstall the autel explorer software on the smart controller?
Download the apk file from the AR web site (EVO II Downloads), put it on a flash drive and load it from there to the smart controller.

Reactions: EBERLS
With the thermal cam enabled bring up the lower menu bar and to the right of the menu bar there is a folder button and by clicking that you will get the reset camera setting. Dont have the controller with me right now so maybe its in the sub menus.

With the thermal cam enabled bring up the lower menu bar and to the right of the menu bar there is a folder button and by clicking that you will get the reset camera setting. Dont have the controller with me right now so maybe its in the sub menus.
Perfect, got it, thanks.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan