Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Here you go boys!! The video card you've all been waiting for!!

I was going to do a laptop for video editing...but I may do a desktop since itll be cheaper.

A lot of places are out of stock because people buy up boxes of those for bitcoin mining. I have a friend who has 6 units running 24\7 in his basement. He says it helps pay the bills. Mostly hydro bills :)

Yeah. At one point I was looking into the $3500 ones but electricity bills would have nullified any profits pretty well.

Let me know if you need a few rolls. I retired (38 years) from a paper mill that makes the pulp to make asswipe so I have you covered so to speak LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Goober and Tufargon
Kinda like Quilted Northern brand saying "don't worry, we got your a$$".

Hear Hear Casper. I have one.. If I had a spare roll of TP , I would wrap the Dell in it because that,s were it belongs.

Reactions: Casper Espresso
I was going to do a laptop for video editing...but I may do a desktop since itll be cheaper.
The nice thing about building a desktop is that you have exact control over the parts. In addition if one part goes you simply replace it. Laptops are much harder to buy parts for, and you are stuck with what the manufacturer gives you. if you are doing video editing, there is only one way to go and that is to build your best desktop at what you can afford. Obviously building a desktop is twice as expensive, but it is your baby. You put the parts in and you know exactly what it does. Building gives you much more maneuverability and education and you will not be held hostage to the OEM replacement part by the manufacturer or hostage-takers on eBay.

The nice thing about building a desktop is that you have exact control over the parts. In addition if one part goes you simply replace it. Laptops are much harder to buy parts for, and you are stuck with what the manufacturer gives you. if you are doing video editing, there is only one way to go and that is to build your best desktop at what you can afford. Obviously building a desktop is twice as expensive, but it is your baby. You put the parts in and you know exactly what it does. Building gives you much more maneuverability and education and you will not be held hostage to the OEM replacement part by the manufacturer or hostage-takers on eBay.
Saw some mini desktops that were portable.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo