Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Help! Looking for Specific Details for FAA CAPS COA

hschichtel

Reaction score
Afternoon All,

I am currently working on renewing a Certificate of Wavier (COA) for my agency and the FAA requires technical and flight information for the EVO II Dual 640T that is beyond the tech specs Autel provides. I was wondering if anyone has this information already since Autel Customer Service was not able to answer either. I have attached photos of the form with some of the needed info to illustrate what I mean. Thank you so much for you help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-13 at 9.40.01 AM.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-12-13 at 9.40.01 AM.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2023-12-13 at 9.39.51 AM.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-12-13 at 9.39.51 AM.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 7
Afternoon All,

I am currently working on renewing a Certificate of Wavier (COA) for my agency and the FAA requires technical and flight information for the EVO II Dual 640T that is beyond the tech specs Autel provides. I was wondering if anyone has this information already since Autel Customer Service was not able to answer either. I have attached photos of the form with some of the needed info to illustrate what I mean. Thank you so much for you help!
I think
Afternoon All,

I noticed the top box was aircraft type/model. Does entering info there change the other items? I’m asking because some of the questions seem to refer to fixed wing aircraft and not quad copters. If they don’t change, try entering N/A. Autel had info on ascent/descent on their spec sheet. My two cents.

I think

I noticed the top box was aircraft type/model. Does entering info there change the other items? I’m asking because some of the questions seem to refer to fixed wing aircraft and not quad copters. If they don’t change, try entering N/A. Autel had info on ascent/descent on their spec sheet. My two cents.
Yeah, it’s all just blank forms that are all required for completion. I wonder if N/A would be accepted? Thank you!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo