Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from central Texas

Springer

Reaction score
trying to find more Autel x star pilots so maybe they have some ideas of any new software or apps that go with autel. 99.9 is dji software autel is lagging in that department..
After flying a few drones dji and fpv drones autel is the nicest to fly in this model type.. For me.
Anyone have any ideas on mapping missions for Autel like pix4 or drone go?
Bought Autel for the fumble release..
Anyways take it easy
Texastrackers inc search and rescue
Missing children inc
Find the missing inc
Vet Sar
GSI.inc
Springer

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Unfortunately there is no SDK for the Autel's so no third party apps until there is. There are rumors there may be one someday but nothing solid. If you want third party apps you want a DJI product.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Springer
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Unfortunately there is no SDK for the Autel's so no third party apps until there is. There are rumors there may be one someday but nothing solid. If you want third party apps you want a DJI product.

Enjoy!
Yeah was getting away from dji didn't like the 4th phantom pro so thought maybe Autel was the way to go.. I figured with being able to change the cameras was a big plus and never even looked around for any soft ware.. small ( very big) over site.. but I do like the Autel bird for sure.. but I guess just need to pony up for the matrice 600 and keep the Autel for some fun and real estate type stuff.

Yeah was getting away from dji didn't like the 4th phantom pro so thought maybe Autel was the way to go.. I figured with being able to change the cameras was a big plus and never even looked around for any soft ware.. small ( very big) over site.. but I do like the Autel bird for sure.. but I guess just need to pony up for the matrice 600 and keep the Autel for some fun and real estate type stuff.

Just to add a little more I guess goal to asking the question i already knew the answer to I thought maybe someone would have figured something out how to make something work.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg