Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Has anyone else experienced corrupted files?

awesomeart

Reaction score
Newbie here. I've flown a Phantom before this but decided to try out the EVO II for lack of geofencing and privacy. The issue is, even though the memory card is formatted, the files are sometimes corrupted or don't even show up. I took some zoom photos up to 8x and sometimes they default to the first image if that makes sense. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Yeah sounds like a bad card. Could try scanning it with chkdsk or similar or reformatting it, but wouldn't reccomended relying on it for more than testing things out after this point.

The 64/128gb evo select is at a pretty good price right now too...

Newbie here. I've flown a Phantom before this but decided to try out the EVO II for lack of geofencing and privacy. The issue is, even though the memory card is formatted, the files are sometimes corrupted or don't even show up. I took some zoom photos up to 8x and sometimes they default to the first image if that makes sense. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Narrow down the problem.
As suggested try another card!

So, this happened on 2 different SanDisk MicroSD cards that never had problems with a DJI drone. Thanks for clarifying though.

There used to be an issue with the XSP's and it may carry over to other drones. When you take video if you don't stop recording and shut the drone off it can corrupt the file. To fix that all we had to do was turn everything back on and hit record then end the video. It would somehow finish and fix the previous file by doing this. By shutting off the drone before ending the video it would not allow the file to be finished.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials