Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Halo on the image on both video and photo on EVO II

berkaygulum

Reaction score
Hello

There is a constant white halo on like L shape on both video anda photo mode especially while shooting sky or landscapes. I use original Autel ND filters.. The situation exists both with ND and without ND. There is always halo on videos whatever mode I select (8K, 4K, 2.7K etc)

You can view the image attachedWhatsApp Image 2022-03-17 at 14.11.41.jpeg

1. Load a RAW picture, not a Whatsapp one
2. You have blown highlights...even with a very soft fog, that can be the cause.

In order to answer to your question, make some Bracket exposure pictures in Raw, then post it. Is hard to see if there is a problem on sensor as long as the jpeg is ultra-compressed by Whatsapp and your exposure is not correct.

Reactions: gschulzuio
Hello

There is a constant white halo on like L shape on both video anda photo mode especially while shooting sky or landscapes. I use original Autel ND filters.. The situation exists both with ND and without ND. There is always halo on videos whatever mode I select (8K, 4K, 2.7K etc)

You can view the image attachedView attachment 13479
1. Load a RAW picture, not a Whatsapp one
2. You have blown highlights...even with a very soft fog, that can be the cause.

In order to answer to your question, make some Bracket exposure pictures in Raw, then post it. Is hard to see if there is a problem on sensor as long as the jpeg is ultra-compressed by Whatsapp and your exposure is not correct.
Raw is the same actually. When I switch to video it’s again the same. The issue has nothing connected with WB, exposure or other settings. On every shutter, ISO and aperture value this happens.

Bracket your exposures in manual exposure mode to demonstrate it's not auto-exposure causing the blown-out highlights. (Auto Exposure needs set to -.7 to -1.7 on my Evo II Pro 6K to avoid blowing out highlights, but I almost always shoot manual)

Reactions: gschulzuio
In addition to the above thoughts, also what does your exposure histogram look like?
Also for video assuming color = none, what resolution, frame rate, as well as style settings?
Could very well be a camera issue meaning service or replacement needed, however Autel is going to ask the questions if the above done so may as well have those items checked off ahead of time. Good luck.

Reactions: Rubik3x

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy