Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Grass stains on my Evo

Flymydrone

Reaction score
First crash today. Flew sideways (I know, I know) into a cottonwood tree about 50 feet up, tumbled twice as it hit branches coming down and dropped the last 15 feet into some high grass. A little dirt, some grass stains and that is it! Still flies great and works perfectly. Kinda like the first scratch on a new car.

First crash today. Flew sideways (I know, I know) into a cottonwood tree about 50 feet up, tumbled twice as it hit branches coming down and dropped the last 15 feet into some high grass. A little dirt, some grass stains and that is it! Still flies great and works perfectly. Kinda like the first scratch on a new car.
@Flymydrone It happens... the EVO is pretty rugged. I had a battery malfunction a while back and had to fight an RTH because I was in tight quarters and gently hit a telephone pole! The battery popped out and the only damage was a very slight chip in the one of the props that I caught only after a close inspection. I fly another brand that would not have done so well in the same instance. Glad you got lucky! lol.

You are a lucky sucker !! My first crash was very similar, only it cost me a $100 bucks for a new gimbal motor. Keep on paying the preacher.
butch

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert