Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Good place to buy Evo II Pro in the US?

gamayun

Reaction score
I searched and did not find any recent "where to buy" threads, so - will likely go for Evo 2 Pro over Mavic 2 Pro and looking for a good store to get it from in the US (online of course). Is it a good deal to get refurbished one from Autel directly? Is there drone-specific store that offers better support then Autel themselves? New to drones but I historically get my cameras and lenses from B&H, they sell drones as well, so I was thinking either direct or from B&H, unless there is a good reason to get it elsewhere?
Thanks!

Good evening @gamayun – Our team here at Advexure would be happy to help, assist and support you. Our service reputation speaks for itself and is backed by our reviews, testimonials and customer feedback. Our team of drone experts is available 7 days a week and we've been in the business since 2013 and serve as one of Autel's largest dealers and distributor for the US.

The entire EVO II series can be seen online here: Autel EVO II Drone Series

If you are looking for a custom package of any type, let us know and we can create a bundle package to your exact needs. We look forward to earning your business. Thank you! :)

Autel-EVO-II.jpg

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I just sold my Mavic 2 Pro, so that I could buy an Evo II Pro (6K), and paid 1600 for a bundle that has 2 batteries. I stumbled onto this sale last week, and I cannot find this price elsewhere this week, so I might have been scammed... Check with me next week!

I picked mine up from:

This was when the aircraft first came out. They were so helpful and supportive and have been up to this day with other purchases I've made with them.

They are out of Lumberton, NJ....with that being said, I was in Canada at the time and really needed some assistance. They went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Quick!

I just sold my Mavic 2 Pro, so that I could buy an Evo II Pro (6K), and paid 1600 for a bundle that has 2 batteries. I stumbled onto this sale last week, and I cannot find this price elsewhere this week, so I might have been scammed... Check with me next week!
Don't you have something from Pay-Pal that can show you

Don't you have something from Pay-Pal that can show you
I've got tracking info and it should be here tomorrow. I said that in jest. And yes, I do have paypal to help just in case. Thanks!

I searched and did not find any recent "where to buy" threads, so - will likely go for Evo 2 Pro over Mavic 2 Pro and looking for a good store to get it from in the US (online of course). Is it a good deal to get refurbished one from Autel directly? Is there drone-specific store that offers better support then Autel themselves? New to drones but I historically get my cameras and lenses from B&H, they sell drones as well, so I was thinking either direct or from B&H, unless there is a good reason to get it elsewhere?
Thanks!
I bought my EP2 6k bundle from advexure. Extra battery and additional stealth props (8) pairs through them. Good experience and good CS.

Reactions: advexure
Thanks!
I use best buy. I have had 2 evo 2s fail within the 1st 30 days, and they replaced them without question. One even crashed into water, but it did crash due to some problem with the drone itself. I had to have 2 replaced, due to manufacture flaws, no questions asked. And now I have 2 good solid working drones , an evo 2 6k and an 8k They are well past their initial warranties, and still fly perfectly. I learned my lesson buying from internet sellers. They often don't honor their warranty or guarantee agreements. Don't buy from Autel directly, I wouldn't anyway.

I use best buy. I have had 2 evo 2s fail within the 1st 30 days, and they replaced them without question. One even crashed into water, but it did crash due to some problem with the drone itself. I had to have 2 replaced, due to manufacture flaws, no questions asked. And now I have 2 good solid working drones , an evo 2 6k and an 8k They are well past their initial warranties, and still fly perfectly. I learned my lesson buying from internet sellers. They often don't honor their warranty or guarantee agreements. Don't buy from Autel directly, I wouldn't anyway.

So why do you say to not buy from Autel directly? Earlier this month i was on vacation in Chicago and was flying at around 1 am downtown over the river and someone shot mine down and many pieces went into the river, but what was left of the broken body fell to the riverwalk right on the edge, so just yesterday I purchased a refurbished 2 pro from the Autel site. Should I be concerned and if so why? Thanks.

So why do you say to not buy from Autel directly? Earlier this month i was on vacation in Chicago and was flying at around 1 am downtown over the river and someone shot mine down and many pieces went into the river, but what was left of the broken body fell to the riverwalk right on the edge, so just yesterday I purchased a refurbished 2 pro from the Autel site. Should I be concerned and if so why? Thanks.
I've used Best Buy in the past but just to take advantage of 10% off coupons that appeared in my mailbox..... they offered a good price. I do believe though that their support of the Evo 2 would end at the 30 day mark and after that you would be dealing with Autel for service and repair unless you bought an extended warranty.

I don't think you made a mistake buying from Autel directly.... most service has to be directed back to them anyway when things go wrong down the road.

I've used Best Buy in the past but just to take advantage of 10% off coupons that appeared in my mailbox..... they offered a good price. I do believe though that their support of the Evo 2 would end at the 30 day mark and after that you would be dealing with Autel for service and repair unless you bought an extended warranty.

I don't think you made a mistake buying from Autel directly.... most service has to be directed back to them anyway when things go wrong down the road.

Autel gives a 6mo warranty on refubs. So I have a little cushion. I should be able to determine whether or not it will be worth the price within 6 months of flying. I chose the refurbish because it was almost $500 less than new and that's all I could afford at the moment. Only time will tell. I'll post my findings after a few weeks with it.

For me, trying to return a flawed autel drone or a crashed one, due to manufacturing mechanical failure, and then getting Autel to admit it was a drone malfunction, is almost impossible. So, I fly the heck out of the drone in the first thirty days when I buy from Best Buy, to make sure their are no manufacturing defects. If there is a manufacturing defect, it usually shows up within the first 30 days, if you fly the drone 2-3 times a day or as much as possible. I really push the drone in those 1st 30 days to make sure. If it fails, Best Buy simply gives me a new one, the same day.

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy