Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

GOOD News, BAD News.

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
A comment I copy and pasted from Captaindrones youtube channel. Thought I would pass it along here.

"First, the BAD news is that the Coronavirus has taken a serious toll on human lives. It has also brought much of industrial China to a stand-still which has affected the drone market (no new drones being produced or shipped)... still waiting for your ZINO 2, or AUTEL EVO 2 or MAVIC 3? Now the GOOD news. My "RC Hobby" contacts in China report that starting this week (on Tuesday), some of them are permitted to return to work. In addition, products that were to be shipped out in January will start shipping and you may see them this week. So if you are waiting for a drone to ship, you'll see movement. If you're waiting for a new drone to be launched from AUTEL, DJI, etc, all bets are off as to when you will see one but you can be certain that it has been delayed. "

You ever wonder why he keeps talking about this Mavic 3 Pro. There hasn't even been a submittal to the FCC or anything that solidifies this rumor.

I guess he is just going on about what could be next just like dronevalley. Both love their DJI products so it's not surprising. Factory closures in China,the stock market diving to the bottom and companies unable to meet targets for the first three months of the year this is going to get worse before it gets better.

I guess he is just going on about what could be next just like dronevalley. Both love their DJI products so it's not surprising. Factory closures in China,the stock market diving to the bottom and companies unable to meet targets for the first three months of the year this is going to get worse before it gets better.
On their recent earnings call, Apple said profits will be down this quarter from the CV. Obviously, they’re not alone...

I think CaptainDrone just speaks to the rumors. I don't think he actually has an "insider". I heard from someone who does this for a living and has many contacts that said there will be no Mavic Pro 3 in 2020.

I have known Steve (captaindrone) for about 5 years now. I know he has been very active in the hobby long before many of you ever thought about getting into it. He is one of the most honest reviewers of UAV's out there. If he says he has contacts I believe him. I don't reveal my contacts but you would be surprised who I talk to also. ;)

I have known Steve (captaindrone) for about 5 years now. I know he has been very active in the hobby long before many of you ever thought about getting into it. He is one of the most honest reviewers of UAV's out there. If he says he has contacts I believe him. I don't reveal my contacts but you would be surprised who I talk to also. ;)

Well if you know him personally then I’ll take your word for it. I watch his channel religiously and think his videos are very informative. Most people speak on rumors without any actual inside information behind it so that’s where my thoughts were coming from. Thanks for clearing that up!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials