Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Gimble needed

Reaction score
Hey all does anyone have a crashed x star premium and want to sell their gimble? Crashed mine tonight and the camera broke off the pitch motor pin. See pic. If you have a whole gimble great! If you have a wrecked one I can take it apart and get the pin or pin and motor I need. Let me know.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3131.jpeg
    IMG_3131.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Hey all does anyone have a crashed x star premium and want to sell their gimble? Crashed mine tonight and the camera broke off the pitch motor pin. See pic. If you have a whole gimble great! If you have a wrecked one I can take it apart and get the pin or pin and motor I need. Let me know.
Thanks
I have a second (New Condition) bird that I can part out. Have complete spare X-Star Premium with case minus batteries. Am down to my last 2 batteries for my primary bird. do you have any batteries you can trade for parts? What all do you need and make an offer at the same time. Located in Texas.

I have a second (New Condition) bird that I can part out. Have complete spare X-Star Premium with case minus batteries. Am down to my last 2 batteries for my primary bird. do you have any batteries you can trade for parts? What all do you need and make an offer at the same time. Located in Texas.
not sure how but shoot me your phone number and we can figure things out. Thanks

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo