Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

From You Know Who to Autel

Phreedom

Reaction score
Website
www.thedentaltourist.com
Made the switch and I'm so glad that I did! Hi all! My first was a Phantom 3 Pro which I sold when I bought a Mavic Pro Platinum last year. Last week my Evo arrived and I put it head to head with the Mavic. The Mavic goes up on eBay this weekend :). Glad to be here and look forward to reading more from fellow Autel owners. Oh...51 years young, outside of Portland, Oregon and love my gadgets/toys!

Why no keep the mavic? I have a spark, mavic pro platinum, the Evo and a carbon racing quad. I don’t follow brand. I just love to fly drones in general.

Welcome to the forums!

Glad you are enjoying your new Evo. It is truly a great drone. As a fellow Autel and DJI drone pilot, I have to concur with @macoman. There is no such thing as to many drones.

Reactions: macoman
Welcome to the forums!

Glad you are enjoying your new Evo. It is truly a great drone. As a fellow Autel and DJI drone pilot, I have to concur with @macoman. There is no such thing as to many drones.

Unfortunately I'm allowed just 2 drones, says the boss, and I have a Skydio 2 coming in January so.... :(

Good to know that we don't have the same boss....Agustine had me worried ?
Relax. I knew she wasn't the same when you said you had a lower limit than me. I am allowed 3, because I bought the last 2 without saying anything and after a week of ignoring me and sleeping with the cats, I was allowed to keep them.

Reactions: Props McGavin

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials