Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New to Autel: Nano+ owner

thelimey

Reaction score
Hi,

Received my new Nano+ last week -- first Autel drone. Previously had a DJI Mavic Air 2, and a Phantom before that. The <249g MTOM is important here in the UK to maximise flexibility in where you can fly, especially in urban settings.

Have upgraded to the new firmware and got everything calibrated, and took some great video at the weekend. Need to shoot a color chart with the camera to get better colors for RAW files in Lightroom/Photoshop, but apart from that very happy so far.

Hi,

Received my new Nano+ last week -- first Autel drone. Previously had a DJI Mavic Air 2, and a Phantom before that. The <249g MTOM is important here in the UK to maximise flexibility in where you can fly, especially in urban settings.

Have upgraded to the new firmware and got everything calibrated, and took some great video at the weekend. Need to shoot a color chart with the camera to get better colors for RAW files in Lightroom/Photoshop, but apart from that very happy so far.
Can you comment what's your impression of this drone about wind resistance against something like Mavic Air 2 , EVO I or else ?
Thanks.

Wind resistance is not as good as the Magic Air 2, but that is a bigger and heavier drone (540g) with larger props and motors. But it does well -- just can't fly it in as heavy winds as the Air 2.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller