Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Freefall: An Evo 2 Pro Audiovisual Experience

Andrew01

Reaction score
Presenting my latest project which aims to showcase the versatility and power of the Evo 2 Pro, through an impossible audiovisual experience that warps reality and approaches terminal velocity, as we celebrate what it's like to get lost in the drone hobby. It's a small attempt to inspire those outside of the drone community to join, by sharing what's possible creatively when you can see the world in a new light.

The Evo 2 Pro cuts into the darkness and illuminates the cityscape in some of the sharpest, cleanest night footage of Miami currently on YouTube. A few clips were also shot handheld as needed to complete the composition.

While this may have been shot in a 24-hour timespan, it was nearly a year in the making from concept, planning, editing, and finally release today.
I hope you enjoy it.

love it. top 10 all time for me. i especially like the transition from day to night, the hyperlapses are well placed, and the colors are great. shows why the evo2pro is still a titan among drones. thanks for putting in the time to making this!

Presenting my latest project which aims to showcase the versatility and power of the Evo 2 Pro, through an impossible audiovisual experience that warps reality and approaches terminal velocity, as we celebrate what it's like to get lost in the drone hobby. It's a small attempt to inspire those outside of the drone community to join, by sharing what's possible creatively when you can see the world in a new light.

The Evo 2 Pro cuts into the darkness and illuminates the cityscape in some of the sharpest, cleanest night footage of Miami currently on YouTube. A few clips were also shot handheld as needed to complete the composition.

While this may have been shot in a 24-hour timespan, it was nearly a year in the making from concept, planning, editing, and finally release today.
I hope you enjoy it.
Nice job! Very well edited...

I hope you enjoy it.
I really like it a lot. The colors really pop. One word to describe it, BEAUTIFUL.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg