Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Focus?

TN Drone Services

Reaction score
Website
www.tennesseedroneservices.com
Does the pro 6k gimbal have focus capabilities? Given we can adjust shutter speed, iso, AND aperture I worked think focus could bev selected, but I can't find an place to set it.

A use case was today's shoot. Roof damage from a fallen tree. I had leaves close in the foreground, but the roof was the final point. I could change aperture to 7.1 or 11 to get a wider focal path, but if I wanted to shoot at 2.8, I had no way to tell the camera to focus on the roof 25 feet away rather than the leaves 6 feet away that are in the center of the frame.

Just curious if it's being overlooked. I understand fixed aperture cameras not to have focus, but it seems that the pro gimbal should have this ability.

Does the pro 6k gimbal have focus capabilities? Given we can adjust shutter speed, iso, AND aperture I worked think focus could bev selected, but I can't find an place to set it.

If you found shutter speed, ISO and aperture how can you not find focus settings? It's in the same menu! :-D

Use manual focus in camera settings. Then go the to camera settings menu. Enable “MF Focus Assist”. When shooting in manual focus with this enabled, tap the subject you wish to be in focus on the screen. Once you tap the area of focus, the screen with zoom in for 3 seconds on the subject in order to check desired focus. Adjust manually for best results with the focus slider. Adios!

I’m on an iPhone with Explorer v1.5.11 and it’s in the camera settings menu. MF Focus Assist highlights what the camera has in focus and when you tap what you are focusing on, it zooms on the area for 3 seconds for inspection.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Earl