Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flying the Pumpkin at Turner Falls

kdub2051

Reaction score
Training in OKC, for a few weeks so drive down to see falls. Here are a few pictures and link to the video I shot enjoy. I have never flown in wide territory like this before and I was terrified in the beginning, but the nerves calmed down.

Attachments

• MAX_0019.JPG
    MAX_0019.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
  • MAX_0039.JPG
    MAX_0039.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 11
  • MAX_0061.JPG
    MAX_0061.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 11
Nice flying and editing! Can you give more info on the music.... I loved it.
BTW: To show how little I know, I thought OK was totally flat. What is the location of these falls?

Nice flying and editing! Can you give more info on the music.... I loved it.
BTW: To show how little I know, I thought OK was totally flat. What is the location of these falls?
The water fall is located in Davis, OK about 80 miles due south of OKC on I-35. I'm exactly in an FAA class in OKC and several instructors have told me few mountain ranges in the area. I got music from YouTube the (Audio Library – No Copyright Music) site. There are a ton of copyright free music, graphic images and sound clips on YouTube. Just a search for copyright free music. The title of the clip is "Cool Motivational Background Music for Sports Workout Videos" copy and paste that title into YouTube and it will take you to the song. Good luck.

Very nice! Those are far different rocks from lava, is that sandstone? Or?? It makes for very interesting water dispersion over the millennia of flowing...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan