Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flight Records?

danfo

Reaction score
Last night I installed the new firmware 1.3.3.25 had a few questions about screen resolution afterward, so called Autel. The tech had me uninstall and reinstall the Explorer app. Later I checked my settings and Flight Records. Since last evening my flight records map shows a Giant Google across the screen.( see picture) Everything was fine before last night so I don't know if it was firmware or reinstalling the app? Does any one else have this issue? My Flight Records are worthless now. The Flight Records don't seem to be sinking to the cloud either, any ideas? Autel doesn't seem real eager to help, does anyone have any clue whats going on?

flight-records4-jpg.3168

Last edited:
Is this on iOS or Android versions of the app? I couldn’t find some of my flight logs on my iPhone, but the missions flown on my android tablet are good.

This is on my Samsung Note 9 Running Android 8.1.0

I came up with the fix for my problem! Everything is normal now all flight records are now on my Note 9 and I can now sync my flights. I would be surprised if eventually we don't see others with the same problem. In case others have this problem, the issue is screen resolution. If you go into settings-display-Screen Resolution, there is three possible settings on the Note 9, HD+ 1480x720, and FHD+2220x1080 and also WQDD+2960X1440. The screen resolution cannot be HD+1480x720, either of the other two settings will work.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE