Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

First long flight after antennas repaired

I flew her out to that little peak. The wind was a little rough when i got there, you can see her bouncing around. No glitches at all in the flight or signal.

Impressive and still the Evo kept it in place nice where you get to the peak.

Very Nice !
Just wondering...can you program the EVO to do an orbit when you get to the peak of that Hill"..
still waiting for my EVO to get back from repairs...32 days and still waiting !

One of my antennas recently broke. How long did it take to get fixed and returned back to you?

My turn around time is a bit over 2 weeks. It was warranty work. Very good service so far.
And that is back in Canada.

My turn around time is a bit over 2 weeks. It was warranty work. Very good service so far.
And that is back in Canada.
Thanks for the reply. Mine will be warranty work as well. I'm in Arizona, so it should be about the same turn around time.

From what I can tell it all depends on what shipper they use on that day. Seems some shippers are faster then others.

Could be very true although I had a return date for tomorrow but a snafu just came and Autel are looking into it, a DHL employee decided that Customs fees should be paid.
I bet he or she got an earful over this. Stay tuned

Good luck on this one. I have 3 DHL cases going for over 2 years now on batteries that were replaced on warranty. They told me pay up or see you in small claims court.
Let us know how you made out and maybe it will help others.
Think I told you there might be problems with customs when you sent it in.
Good luck

Good luck on this one. I have 3 DHL cases going for over 2 years now on batteries that were replaced on warranty. They told me pay up or see you in small claims court.
Let us know how you made out and maybe it will help others.
Think I told you there might be problems with customs when you sent it in.
Good luck
Hopefully I should not have any problems like that living in the states. Sorry to hear that.

Autel is on the hook for this, after all it’s on their shipping ticket.

Autel is on the hook for this, after all it’s on their shipping ticket.

I was trying to find my old emails from Autel. I guess I must have deleted them. It came down to them saying there was nothing they could do and to deal with DHL.
DHL does not care and just wants their money.
Hopefully you have better luck then I did

Reactions: Normex
Well all well that finish well.
Total bill with DHL? $18.08
DHL Canada are a bunch trying to make money of the unwary. Send the bill and collect most.

I didn't give up and called their Head Office in T.O
They admitted doing a mistake in my case, doesn't matter I have my Evo Repaired! Gonna try tomorrow morning.
At this point I'm trying to view what the Evo sees and my Sky03 goggles.
Should I turn on EVO with Evo controller but which connectors go where from
my goggles to Evo Controller or to cell connected to controller.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Agustine, would you know if Autel Explorer is available with VR on Ipads ? So far I am able to find one IOS App and there is no VR.

Updated the Bin file to 1.4.9 on the Evo, will see at daylight how it behaves.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm