Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firehouse Strobe Mounts

Eagle's Eye Photo

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Just a quick question to any Evo II owners that are using mounts from Firehouse Technology...

I have these placed on the rear arms... the mount itself only has about ¼ inch of clearance from the props above.

Should I be concerned? Mounting on the front arms has equally close clearance...
are these the correct mounts? :confused:

firehouse_mount_1.jpgfirehouse_mount_2.jpg

Last edited:
I use Firehouse Strobes on my EVO2 Pro but just used 3m tape. One white on front & a red opposite rear arm.
Looks to me like they are backwards, flat surface should be facing forward.
1/4" is close but should be fine, blades do flex upward when powered.

Yes, I have them on, facing rearward... vertical clearance is the same either way. I will likely come up with an alternative mount, probably with velcro. I have some stiff polyeruthane foam that I can use to get that angled mount.

Yes, I have them on, facing rearward... vertical clearance is the same either way. I will likely come up with an alternative mount, probably with velcro. I have some stiff polyeruthane foam that I can use to get that angled mount.
I have used something based on the Velcro solution which is easier to attach and take off, based on a locking mechanism that is stronger,see attached what I got from amazon

Attachments

• BECBD846-FA25-4B2E-B838-C569D93A6D43.png
    BECBD846-FA25-4B2E-B838-C569D93A6D43.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 21

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller