Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Finally!!!

What kind of rabbits are those down there, they look skinny ?
Do they hunt them during hunting season? If so you would need a few just to make a good rabbit stew judging from the size of that rabbit LOL
I do believe they have some kind of disease and are not edible. Nobody hunts them cept the coyotes.

What kind of rabbits are those down there, they look skinny ?
Do they hunt them during hunting season? If so you would need a few just to make a good rabbit stew judging from the size of that rabbit LOL
LOL, Yea, everybody says that. I’ve never lived anywhere with rabbits, I bet it’s the lack of fur.....they don’t need any. Yours would need polypropylene, Russian Army hats, and a small flask of brandy!

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
When I first moved to AZ we had one of these type of prickly pear cactus in the backyard. I knew nothing about them and thought wow that looks so smooth so I rubbed my hands all over it. OMG don't ever do that!!! I was picking out basically invisible splinters out of my hands for 2 weeks and everything I touched for that same period would dig all of them deeper into my hands.
101728923.jpg
No worries, as you can see I’m just as stupid....if not more so...441E7229-A68B-42D9-8D4E-8709499A02BA.jpegA53DB9AA-C388-49A7-9C97-B81CB0F4B7E7.jpeg44F09430-EB2C-4AAB-862C-951CBA9DEC87.jpeg

Reactions: Tufargon
That's the stuff!! The ones I had you could almost not see at all without a magnifying glass. I seriously feel your pain. ?

• Sad
Reactions: HiloHawaiian
It took a while too for this Canuck. ?

These things are edible, and can get them here.

1568989090442.png1568989090442.png
Got be a lot of getting use to. Going from HI to AZ

Reactions: Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials