Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Feelworld FW279 monitor with Evo controller help

O-Zone

Reaction score
I am using an iPhone 10x max with 660 nits, ut I am looking for something to fly in bright sunlight. (Besides the crystal sky price point) .
1. Do any of you use the Feelworld 279 monitor 2200 nits
2. Can I use a USB to HDMI adapter to plug into the controller
3. I have a Dragon Touch K1 10.5" with micro HDMI (will that work)

Or any suggestions to get to 1000nits

I am using an iPhone 10x max with 660 nits, ut I am looking for something to fly in bright sunlight. (Besides the crystal sky price point) .
1. Do any of you use the Feelworld 279 monitor 2200 nits
2. Can I use a USB to HDMI adapter to plug into the controller
3. I have a Dragon Touch K1 10.5" with micro HDMI (will that work)

Or any suggestions to get to 1000nits
I'm not sure about the rest but your micro hdmi is an output, or at least on all tablets I've ever seen. Mine is anyway. So you could hook up goggles to it.

Also on the same subject, it's an hdmi port for audio and video and not a data port so the tablet would not recognize it needing the explorer app to open and run. You need the data port plugged in for it to open the app and recognize what it needs to do.

Reactions: O-Zone
You can consider a used Galaxy Note 8. It has been the brightest phone to come out with 1300 nits. I want one, but my S8 just wont die. Heck it doesn't even have the screen burn ins most S8 suffer from.

Reactions: O-Zone
You can consider a used Galaxy Note 8. It has been the brightest phone to come out with 1300 nits. I want one, but my S8 just wont die. Heck it doesn't even have the screen burn ins most S8 suffer from.
Now that I need reading glasses I really would like to get to a larger screen maybe 8 to 10 inches. But thanks I will do research on that phone

Also on the same subject, it's an hdmi port for audio and video and not a data port so the tablet would not recognize it needing the explorer app to open and run. You need the data port plugged in for it to open the app and recognize what it needs to do.
You might be right. It is probably an output. I have never used because it is a micro hdmi instead of a mini.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bailey54