Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Rate of Climb

afd696

Reaction score
Is there anyway to speed up the Evo rate of Climb. On the latest FW - 1.5.8. When I take off, no obstacles (avoidance on and off), in standard mode, 22mph speed limit, the rate of climb is painfully slow.

I even calibrated the remote thinking the left stick up was just not setup properly.

I checked both iOS and Android explorer apps etc.

Is there a menu I can get to from the remote only without a device plugged in?

I have flown a bunch of the DJI series, Yuneec H520 etc, and never had something climb so slow.

Any suggestions??

Steve

Is there anyway to speed up the Evo rate of Climb. On the latest FW - 1.5.8. When I take off, no obstacles (avoidance on and off), in standard mode, 22mph speed limit, the rate of climb is painfully slow.

I even calibrated the remote thinking the left stick up was just not setup properly.

I checked both iOS and Android explorer apps etc.

Is there a menu I can get to from the remote only without a device plugged in?

I have flown a bunch of the DJI series, Yuneec H520 etc, and never had something climb so slow.

Any suggestions??

Steve
If you put it in fastest Ludicrous mode it will climb faster. I still run the older app so I only get one ludicrous speed but I hear that the new app has two speeds.

Reactions: afd696
yes I always fly in ludacris mode now, better climb outs, more wind resistance, and the ability to return home with a headwind is much improved in this mode

Reactions: afd696

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy