Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo night shot of Duluth, MN

WOW, that’s impressive!
Thanks! I'm still shocked any of them turned out. I snapped about 10 shots then reeled the drone in.. Didn't even look at em for a couple days because I figured they'd all be all blurry from the wind. Figured I'd have to try another night.. But somehow 2 of them came out OK.

That’s cool dude. I like the foggy-ness. Great part of the country. We spent a couple days between there and two harbors at the island view cabins. Didn’t have a care in the world for a couple days. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: goferfan
That’s cool dude. I like the foggy-ness. Great part of the country. We spent a couple days between there and two harbors at the island view cabins. Didn’t have a care in the world for a couple days. Keep up the good work.
Thanks! It's a neat area. I could do without the five month winters though..

Thanks! How are things out your way post-Lane?
Fine. Hilo is used to getting 30” of rain in a few days, it happens about once a year. It happened 12/15-16-17/2017. We get 120”/yr. Old town by the ocean floods, but it’s laid-out to flood. Some mudslides, but really not much more than an incredible amount of rain in a short time. This waterfall can be like this, or a torrent!FAF21BF9-6535-4FDB-9FB6-C8FEF25274BD.jpeg

Or

4677B3E2-8BF1-4F6B-A1FD-1A586490B845.jpeg

I love the view from up there on the hill when I come in on 35!
Thank you!!
Me too! This is looking the other way, to the southwest from northeast of downtown.. I do need to get over to that area to try to get some shots though. You from around Duluth?

Me too! This is looking the other way, to the southwest from northeast of downtown.. I do need to get over to that area to try to get some shots though. You from around Duluth?
No, Minneapolis.
I go to the North Shore a lot though.
BWCA too.
Trained at St. Luke's hospital years ago too!

Used to go shopping to Duluth from Thunder Bay a lot when the dollar was closer to par but I am afraid it just is not worth it anymore.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaseth