Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II Pro Enterprise

Currently letting it load the Most current Firmware and gonna let it sit for a while (maybe like 30 minutes) or the battery get to one and the second is flashing.

Others have reported that connection issues were fixed by using the beta firmware at the bottom of the page here:
How risky is to use beta version ?

To make a long story short Autel stated to send it back to get repaired, but since I just purchased it, to call @advexure and see what they would do.

So I called Advexure and they are going to replace one for one, and have there guys make sure the firmware is all up to date and verify it’s working and ship it to me today.

Seriously Great tech support from @Blade Strike and @advexure
Thanks all!!

To make a long story short Autel stated to send it back to get repaired, but since I just purchased it, to call @advexure and see what they would do.

So I called Advexure and they are going to replace one for one, and have there guys make sure the firmware is all up to date and verify it’s working and ship it to me today.

Thanks all!!
Adexure guys are always outstanding.

On another note, if anyone that wants to try firmware on the enterprise craft, please update to .57 prior. Most importantly please grab the correct firmware. If you load the Smart RC with the standard v2 rc firmware or the other way around you can brick either controller. While the craft firmware is the same on both, the difference is the controller.

Then only time an enterprise user would use the standard v2 firmware would be if they had a standard v2 RC and wanted to use that with the craft. Even then, please make sure the standard v2 RC is connected to the craft and not the smart rc.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: Martyc6

Thanks all!!
Happy to hear it and hopefully your replacement is smooth as butter. Fly safe!

When initiating the firmware update on SC I get Version check failed. I also made sure I am connected to the internet via Wi-Fi. Do get the Firmware on an SD card and load it that way?
I got that when I first fired up the controller. Every time it happened I had both the drone and controller running. When I tried updating the controller with the drone turned off, the update was located and downloaded to the controller. I then fired up the drone and the update installed properly.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy