Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II ND filters

Just ordered 5 filters from freewell directly for 99.95$ - shipping free!

Reactions: Cicero24
I don't see that option on their site- just the all day 8 pack. How did you find the set of 5?

Seriously Freewell? I ordered yesterday and the option was still available!

order.png

I emailed Tony at Freewell and he has made the necessary changes on the web page so you can now order single Filters again.

I cannot order from Amazon Europe either with other products so I think it is region specific meaning if it is not listed on the Amazon Europe site then your not going to get it.
Usually you get about a 50% chance. Depends on the seller i guess.

Any word on the gimbal calibration errors when using these PL filters?

I can't calibrate with any PL, ND calibrate fine but no go for any of the PL filters, errors out and I actually got a in flight error about motor over load this morning that instructed me to power cycle the aircraft to restore gimbal functions; I was using the ND4PL filter, gimbal completly shut down in flight as some kind of protection feature for what im assuming the PL filters just being to heavy, had video but that was it, no response to input and there I was, looking straight down at ocean with dead gimbal and was a good 300 yards out there too. I dont trust the PL, not with this firmware anyway and now am kinda bummed because 5 filters in the 8 pack are kinda useless at this point and can't be calibrated.

Last edited:
Actually nobody does ;-)

Can you please post and address where to purchase? Mine will arrive from freewell tomorrow or the day after... but i bet others would love to have an alternative to freewell!

I got mine direct from Skyreat for testing and evaluation. They should be available on Amazon shortly for $49 or $59.00.

The 16ND will probably be the most used and puts the 6K camera in it's sweet spot for sharpness at f4.0 with shutter speeds of 50 or 60 for 24fps or 60fps.

The 64ND will get one down to 1/3 second at f7.1 for motion blur in timelapses. My tests shows things get bad at f8 and beyond.

It is also nice to have one empty spot in the case where you can immediately put the clear lens up on removal.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials