Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II ND filters

My 2 cents on why? Because you have to stand behind the product if its sold on amazon, YOU MUST ACCEPT RETURNS and you have to take responsibility when 5 of your 8 filters are defective uncalibratable junk......DRONEWORKS refused my refund request because they were opened, doesn't matter that they are not as advertised and wont pass calibration when they advertised they do, flat out screwing over their customers on that one, they know the product doesn't work as advertised yet refuse any responsibility to refund, even going as far as scrubbing negative honest reviews from their site that talked about calibration issues so they can keep selling em! Dirty pool, never again.
Have you tried reaching out to Freewell? They are a Hong Kong / Chinese based company and have ZERO business etiquette and ABSOLUTE ZERO customer service or communication skills. I reached out to them regarding a simple request and they responded by sending personal attacks. Unfortunately, this has left a bad taste and I now avoid buying anything from a Chinese based company - sometimes there's no choice - but when there is, I'd be more than happy to pay more to buy from a US or Euro based company than Chinese/HK/Taiwan HQ'd companies. May be it's in their culture to attack their customers.

Have you tried reaching out to Freewell? They are a Hong Kong / Chinese based company and have ZERO business etiquette and ABSOLUTE ZERO customer service or communication skills. I reached out to them regarding a simple request and they responded by sending personal attacks. Unfortunately, this has left a bad taste and I now avoid buying anything from a Chinese based company - sometimes there's no choice - but when there is, I'd be more than happy to pay more to buy from a US or Euro based company than Chinese/HK/Taiwan HQ'd companies. May be it's in their culture to attack their customers.
Sounds like dealing with DJI...and one of the reasons I bought the Evo II this time around...

Sounds like dealing with DJI...and one of the reasons I bought the Evo II this time around...
I think it's cultural - business etiquette is very different in the Western world compared to my experience dealing with Chinese/HK/Taiwanese companies.

Japanese companies have been very good - more like Western companies.

Yes. Same experience with Freewell myself. I had the variable ND filters for my M2P. They created horrible dark casting and vignettes in my video and photos. In advertising, they stated they would not create vignettes. Reached out to them and had the same results as you. I sold them and bought NDs from Moment that work great.

Reactions: stealth2k15

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy