Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II camera problem

fpt

Reaction score
EVO II, shooting in AEB. Lately I've been getting some very strange results. Some but not all shots. Look at the attached EXIF data. I've gotten results showing exposures ranging from -7 to +8. And all the shots look way over saturated. The only camera settings I tinker with are the image size, mode, and white balance. I have tried resetting the camera. No change

Attachments

• 2020-06-02 (1)_cr.jpg
    2020-06-02 (1)_cr.jpg
    696.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 2020-06-02 (2)_cr.jpg
    2020-06-02 (2)_cr.jpg
    680.1 KB · Views: 30
Thanks for the report. Have you made Autel aware of this issue?

Hope others will report their results so it can be determined whether this is a one-off problem or something more systemic.

Reactions: mixchief
Thanks for the report. Have you made Autel aware of this issue?

Hope others will report their results so it can be determined whether this is a one-off problem or something more systemic.
I sent an email with the same info as this post to Autel. So, we'll see. The last time I contacted them by email I never got a response. But that was at the height of the pandemic.

I sent an email with the same info as this post to Autel. So, we'll see. The last time I contacted them by email I never got a response. But that was at the height of the pandemic.
You can "live chat" with them too. Usually they or on ti quickly and are very on point. I would use this method as it it is very quick, if not CALL I think your issue is pressing enough.

Hello 8 have a huge problem with a folow mode Evo 2. The drone camera swinging left and right. Nin stop. Also dont working with android tablet also lose full control disconect even on 500 feet away. Choopy video if im lucky . most time not even record anithyng.

Hello 8 have a huge problem with a folow mode Evo 2. The drone camera swinging left and right. Nin stop. Also dont working with android tablet also lose full control disconect even on 500 feet away. Choopy video if im lucky . most time not even record anithyng.
Sounds like a job for Autel customer service. You might want to flash the firmware first and if you still have issues I wouldn't bother with bringing the issue here, don't get me wrong, plenty of knowledgable people here, but that sounds like a deep issue that would best be served by the source.

Sounds like a job for Autel customer service. You might want to flash the firmware first and if you still have issues I wouldn't bother with bringing the issue here, don't get me wrong, plenty of knowledgable people here, but that sounds like a deep issue that would best be served by the source.
Oh well i sent numerous email to autel. No answer at al. I want a replacement drone or a full refund. I buy a drone just over a month. Havent even received a full package yet. Ruged bundle.

go to the website and chat live or call them on the phone.

Lol its done a long time After i waste a half day with a chat told me to send an email to support.

How you flash the firmware? It’s worth to try it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791