Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO Flew away right after takeoff. Right after new update. Crashed.

i see. i thought there was a way to switch on ATTI mode from the beginning of flight, but i guess now that i'm looking i'm not finding that option.
No option for ATTI on the Mavic or the Evo's. That is more for some Phantom, and Inspire drones. ATTI mode kicks in when GPS signals are weak, or sats available are low enough

Reactions: PingSpike
No option for ATTI on the Mavic or the Evo's. That is more for some Phantom, and Inspire drones. ATTI mode kicks in when GPS signals are weak, or sats available are low enough

can you trick it somehow by wrapping the drone in foil or something?

ATTI mode can be switched on made to use a specific mode on both the Mavic 2 and the original Mavic Pro. I have my tripod mode selection switched to ATTI on my Mavic 2s. You need the older dji assistant app to change these parameters.

ATTI mode can be switched on made to use a specific mode on both the Mavic 2 and the original Mavic Pro. I have my tripod mode selection switched to ATTI on my Mavic 2s. You need the older dji assistant app to change these parameters.
Hmm.. ATTI mode with these is a FIGHT especially in any wind. Calm days, maybe ok, but I would not recommend flying ATTI in any winds especially on the coasts. We have had many times when the drone drops GPS... DJI, Autel, etc and it's often a bear to get it back easily. I flew better non alt hold quads than what GPS quads do when GPS fails... I think the worse part is the drone has trouble with stick input, kind of wants to do it's own thing... when it is fighting for GPS lock. More users flip out when that happens. Lucky for me, I fly non GPS quads all the time, but unlike the sport quad controller and craft response, there is a struggle with controller input when GPS quads go to ATTI (when outdoors).

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg