Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 640R Data Sets

alot of area missing photos, unless they did not all upload into drop box. 90/90 is alot, but PIX4D requires it.

trying to process now

Attachments

• DD 640R.jpg
    DD 640R.jpg
    712.8 KB · Views: 5
alot of area missing photos, unless they did not all upload into drop box. 90/90 is alot, but PIX4D requires it.

trying to process now
I agree. That is what was captured. I have never flown at 90/90. 200' AGL is low as well. I generally fly 250' AGL or higher and 80/80. With my 6K camera, never had this kind of problem. Flight lines were not true either. I have flown this same areas at least 100 times but not with this camera setup and to these specs. Below is what the thermal IR survey looks like in Correlator3D.

Attachments

• Thermal Only Survey Flight Lines Correlator3D.jpg
    Thermal Only Survey Flight Lines Correlator3D.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I agree. That is what was captured. I have never flown at 90/90. 200' AGL is low as well. I generally fly 250' AGL or higher and 80/80. With my 6K camera, never had this kind of problem. Flight lines were not true either. I have flown this same areas at least 100 times but not with this camera setup and to these specs. Below is what the thermal IR survey looks like in Correlator3D.
Do you happen to know the pixel size for the XT706 1/2" CMOS 8K Visible Camera? The Effective Focal Length (EFL) is 25.6 mm.

I have PIX4D Discover, anyone have the real pix4D mapper that can try to process the 640R data sets

PIX does not recognize the camera type, for some reason. I am weak in the thermal mapping world. so hoping other guys can look into processing

Attachments

• 640R take 2_report.pdf
    914.5 KB · Views: 1
click the drone deploy link to view map, no temp data, because I do not have enterprise plan, but it worked. Also, did you have an RTK fix during this mission?

I have uploaded to Drone Deploy. I have access to the Enterprise plan. I will share when its done.

I am working on an Agisoft non-radiometric processing. The files would need to be converted to tiff for Agi to work with them.
in his file set, there is a folder that reads converted, inside there are tiffs. this seems interesting... can you use these in AGI

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-01 030333.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-01 030333.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2022-06-01 030306.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-01 030306.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: jaja6009
I shot another thermal survey this morning. See link to Dropbox folder below. Below are the specs (different from yesterday). Still a lot of missing images. Any ideas why? I have reported to Autel and Advexure.
  • 06-01-22
  • RTK-Corrected
  • Thermal Images Only
  • SanDisk Extreme PRO 256GB MicroSD card
  • 250’ AGL
  • 80%/80% Overlap
  • 7 mph speed
  • Weather generally good. Occasional clouds and little wind.

Attachments

• Missing Thermal Images.jpg
    Missing Thermal Images.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 5
will process, can you try the iron bow color pallet next time? also was this a RTK flight?

Still a lot of missing images. Any ideas why?
There was an issue with the 640R stalling out on photos, is was supposed to be fixed, and to a good degree, it was, but looks like there is some more fixing to do...

in his file set, there is a folder that reads converted, inside there are tiffs. this seems interesting... can you use these in AGI
WIll do, I will run them now that I am home from work.

Here are the Drone Deploy results. I used the R.JPEGS. It stitched together pretty well and the radiometric data seems to be pretty good, but I think more testing would be needed with different items.

FLIR Tools measurement, Spot = 107.9 *F and Hottest is 108.4

1654122083522.png

Drone Deploy below. It did not stitch this item together that great though.
Link

1654122206772.png

Reactions: jmason702
WIll do, I will run them now that I am home from work.

Here are the Drone Deploy results. I used the R.JPEGS. It stitched together pretty well and the radiometric data seems to be pretty good, but I think more testing would be needed with different items.

FLIR Tools measurement, Spot = 107.9 *F and Hottest is 108.4

View attachment 14257

Drone Deploy below. It did not stitch this item together that great though.
Link

View attachment 14258
THIS IS GREAT!

the radiometric data worked, and it's very close to FLIR tools, this is a HUGE step in the correct direction! thank you!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d