Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2

dlt123me

Reaction score
I've been wondering... Has anyone heard anything about a possible Evo 2 or something new coming from Autel?

I still haven't bought an Evo yet, but I would sure hate to buy an Evo only to find out that an Evo 2 is in the works or coming out.

According to the following video... They don't have plan yet for a Evo 2...

I've been wondering... Has anyone heard anything about a possible Evo 2 or something new coming from Autel?

I still haven't bought an Evo yet, but I would sure hate to buy an Evo only to find out that an Evo 2 is in the works or coming out.
I am sure something is “in the works”. The question is how long do you want to wait? The existing product is pretty good. There’ll always be complaints about a product—just read the Mavic and Phantom forums as well as this one!

I am sure something is “in the works”. The question is how long do you want to wait? The existing product is pretty good. There’ll always be complaints about a product—just read the Mavic and Phantom forums as well as this one!
Very true. Seems like the EVO had its fair share early on but has corrected most of the problems it would seem. They still need to fine tune some of the autonomous functions but overall it appears to be a pretty good product. Of course Drone Youtubers like Accelerated Heights publicly announcing why he left the EVO and won't go back doesn't help the Autel name.

Reactions: Nightbat2
Very true. Seems like the EVO had its fair share early on but has corrected most of the problems it would seem. They still need to fine tune some of the autonomous functions but overall it appears to be a pretty good product. Of course Drone Youtubers like Accelerated Heights publicly announcing why he left the EVO and won't go back doesn't help the Autel name.
Well, one disgruntled customer would not stop me buying something.

Smells like Accelerated Heights wanted more that what Autel was willing to give and having my Evo
since last Oct 2018, it is a good enough product not needing outside help but again we all would
like to hear all stories from the concerned.

Autel has been nothing if not perfect with me. 5 star CS, can't say enough about the product, which I've put through the ringer, not really because I fly all that much but because I've had a couple of "incidents" which might have seriously damaged my Inspire had they happened with it. I had a battery go bad and after confirming with photos and paperwork , quickly they sent out a replacement, didn't even ask for the old one back, just asked to take to Best Buy or another retailer or recycling center.

I think the Drone Industry is Slowly DYING! Autel and DJI are done with bringing out new products. All the new FAA Regs, Local and State Restrictions on flying Drones are basically killing the hobby.

I too would like to see Autel Re-invent the X-Star and improve on that platform! I really think we're seeing the Drone Days winding down.

I think the Drone Industry is Slowly DYING! Autel and DJI are done with bringing out new products. All the new FAA Regs, Local and State Restrictions on flying Drones are basically killing the hobby.

I too would like to see Autel Re-invent the X-Star and improve on that platform! I really think we're seeing the Drone Days winding down.
I believe there’s a lot of pressure being brought to bear by commercial interests that want our airspace. Where it will end, I don’t know.

I too agree that the Drone fad is fading !
You can't get batteries for older models and there is only so much new things to see with a drone.
I don't travel much anymore, so there is not much more for me to film.
What does everyone do with all the video that they get?
I can only film my neighborhood so much with out getting creepy !

I too agree that the Drone fad is fading !
You can't get batteries for older models and there is only so much new things to see with a drone.
I don't travel much anymore, so there is not much more for me to film.
What does everyone do with all the video that they get?
I can only film my neighborhood so much with out getting creepy !
I sure hope not... There will still be those on social media that will look into getting one of these things... In my opinion, the thing that will kill the hobby will be the over-regulation of NFZ's. I see that as the biggest threat to this hobby.

Peoples selfishness, carelessness, and greed will also be a coffin nail in this sport/hobby. Not a rosy outlook, huh? Grin/frown...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill