Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Pro Rugged Bundle and Wellbots

mboyer48

Reaction score
Has anyone been shipped an EVO Pro 2 rugged bundle from WellBots? Ordered mine on April 2nd, and they keep telling me it will be shipped " this week" everytime I contact them about my order.

Shipments from Autel are being delivered in waves to dealers. So there may be some delay depending on when more units are allocated.
When will you guys get your first shipments of the 6k rugged bundle?
Do you have tracking numbers yet?

I placed an order for the 6k rugged bundle at Wellbots on April 10th. The last I heard from them was back on May12th. I've sent an email, but no reply from them. Sent another message to them through there website today, so maybe I will hear from them soon. If not, will then call and cancel my order next week.

I placed an order for the 6k rugged bundle at Wellbots on April 10th. The last I heard from them was back on May12th. I've sent an email, but no reply from them. Sent another message to them through there website today, so maybe I will hear from them soon. If not, will then call and cancel my order next week.
After the response above from Empire Drone, I never got confirmation that they had their shipment arrive as stated.
I wonder what the hell is going on? It's the same statement for the last 3 weeks.

After the response above from Empire Drone, I never got confirmation that they had their shipment arrive as stated.
I wonder what the hell is going on? It's the same statement for the last 3 weeks.
You can ask @EmpireDroneCompany directly. Remember ue isn't always available to answer on this forum, but if you mention his name like I did, he should get an email indicating so (if he hasnt disabled the feature).

You can ask @EmpireDroneCompany directly. Remember ue isn't always available to answer on this forum, but if you mention his name like I did, he should get an email indicating so (if he hasnt disabled the feature).
I did ask them directly (see above) and he said they had tracking numbers and were scheduled for delivery last week. I called them the week before and they told me the same thing.

Hey DZNTS, tracking numbers from Autel show the 6K's arriving tomorrow (Tuesday). Thank you!
Well that is some good news! I'm hoping you can get them out the door so I can get mine by Friday since I have the day off of work.
Thanks for the update!

Yeah. I finally got a tracking number.
Let the intensified waiting begin! I hate waiting ?

Update: My EVO 2 Pro rugged bundle arrived last Monday. Was shipped straight from Autel via UPS ground. Took a week to arrive after shipment. I ordered it with 2 day FedEx delivery, but Wellbots was quick to refund me the shipping cost. I was able to finally fly today, and I love it.

Reactions: Tufargon
Update: My EVO 2 Pro rugged bundle arrived last Monday. Was shipped straight from Autel via UPS ground. Took a week to arrive after shipment. I ordered it with 2 day FedEx delivery, but Wellbots was quick to refund me the shipping cost. I was able to finally fly today, and I love it.
I finally got a tracking number today from Empire Drone. Says it will be here Friday just in time for my 4 day weekend!

Reactions: Tufargon
Your Autel EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle order has been allocated for shipment from our LA facility on Thursday (6/4). (arrived Tuesday)

Safe flying, and stay safe.
–The Advexure Team

Reactions: advexure and DZNTS
Your Autel EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle order has been allocated for shipment from our LA facility on Thursday (6/4). (arrived Tuesday)

Safe flying, and stay safe.
–The Advexure Team

That's the best email!! Thank you for your support. We greatly appreciate it and hope you are enjoying your new EVO II! :cool:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo