Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Pro Rugged Bundle and Wellbots

I ordered from B&H on 6/14 and have already received a tracking number for 6/21 delivery. I better begin boning up on the manual now :)

update: well that was a nice surprise. FedEx texted and said pkg is on a truck headed to my house. start of a great weekend!

yay.JPG

Last edited:
was told just now should be shipping end of NEXT week
Ordered mine mid-April.
Every two weeks DW will send out a letter saying they are expecting a large shipment late in the next week.
Then nothing for two weeks and rinse and repeat. I guess there is some solace in that misery loves company. (at least I'm not the only one waiting)
"EVO II Pro - Drone-Works is expecting a large delivery of EVO II Pro's late next week, which should catch us up on the backorders.
Rugged Bundle - We are expecting the Rugged Bundles to arrive in the next 2-3 weeks. Production of the EVO II's have been the highest priority, Autel wanted to get these in your hands as soon as possible."

So anyone know what DW order cancellation policy is? Do not want to wait when there are other dealers (on this forum) with units in stock and shipping.

I'm thinking if Drone Works hasn't dinged your credit card yet, you should be able to cancel the transaction... baring any special order situations. But though it 'appears' that other vendors may shipping, that also doesn't preclude that they have their own waiting list with customers in the queue.

So anyone know what DW order cancellation policy is? Do not want to wait when there are other dealers (on this forum) with units in stock and shipping.

We have EVO II Pro Rugged Bundles in stock (Autel EVO II Pro 6K Rugged Bundle) along with all of the different EVO II models along with just about all accessories.

Most likely the vendor is a reseller and not a direct dealer or distributor and waiting for the units to come through a distributor. Sorry to hear about the troubles!

Let us know if our team can be of any assistance. Have a good weekend, and happy father's day to all dads out there! ?

I'm thinking if Drone Works hasn't dinged your credit card yet, you should be able to cancel the transaction... baring any special order situations. But though it 'appears' that other vendors may shipping, that also doesn't preclude that they have their own waiting list with customers in the queue.
DW dinged my CC for the full amount April 19th.

DW dinged my CC for the full amount April 19th.
same ----but about a month later than you, so really having doubts to when I should reasonably expect a shipment

We have EVO II Pro Rugged Bundles in stock (Autel EVO II Pro 6K Rugged Bundle) along with all of the different EVO II models along with just about all accessories.

Most likely the vendor is a reseller and not a direct dealer or distributor and waiting for the units to come through a distributor. Sorry to hear about the troubles!

Let us know if our team can be of any assistance. Have a good weekend, and happy father's day to all dads out there! ?
I certainly will! thank you

so did you cancel your order?
working on that today

not sure if dumb luck or just the way the universe works when you complain enough but just received shipping confirmation from DW. so no cancelling for me :)

not sure if dumb luck or just the way the universe works when you complain enough but just received shipping confirmation from DW. so no cancelling for me :)
Funny how dumb luck works, I got a shipping confirmation but only a label was made.

yeah, I've been savvy to that 'high hopes' part of the procedure. I'm always wondering if it is
a psychological ploy by sellers, or really...it is immenent in shipment. in all fairness, they can
also be creating a label because they call for shipper pick up so this really is the start of the
long awaited process. think positive !

Reactions: Bigdz
When did you order with DW?

End of May

Funny how dumb luck works, I got a shipping confirmation but only a label was made.

unlucky , I have delivery set for tomorrow

yeah, I've been savvy to that 'high hopes' part of the procedure. I'm always wondering if it is
a psychological ploy by sellers, or really...it is immenent in shipment. in all fairness, they can
also be creating a label because they call for shipper pick up so this really is the start of the
long awaited process. think positive !

I was skeptical at first because FedEx took awhile updating but tracking and delivery estimate showed up late last night.

End of May

unlucky , I have delivery set for tomorrow

I was skeptical at first because FedEx took awhile updating but tracking and delivery estimate showed up late last night.
Happy for ya.
So much for shipping in the order of received. (soon enough I hope)
I would like to get it by the 4th to film local fireworks on Camano Island in WA.

hey, neighbor. I'm near Boeing Field but I visit the nephew who just bought a house on Lehman Dr near the middle/shoreline. I'll ask him about the fireworks event and maybe rendezvous with him for that.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials