Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Pro 6K - Wild Weather Anyone?

tvwxman

Reaction score
I should visit and post in this section of the forum more often, I really enjoyed watching some of the great work here! I'm a meteorologist, so naturally I'm inclined to find some interesting weather and I don't think you'll be bored with either of these two links. My drone is still going strong after two years and plenty of use both personally and professionally. One of these showcases storms, lightning and some flooding during the week of July 4th this summer. The other is a time lapse of a stationary storm over Charlotte, enjoy!

I should visit and post in this section of the forum more often, I really enjoyed watching some of the great work here! I'm a meteorologist, so naturally I'm inclined to find some interesting weather and I don't think you'll be bored with either of these two links. My drone is still going strong after two years and plenty of use both personally and professionally. One of these showcases storms, lightning and some flooding during the week of July 4th this summer. The other is a time lapse of a stationary storm over Charlotte, enjoy!

Nice work...

Reactions: Rubik3x

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy